Joumana Medlej aka Cedarseed's celebrated collection of tutorials. Everything you need to know to draw the human figure in all its liveliness and diversity, illustrated in full color in over 100 pages.
- Introduction: Cultivating Your Drawing Skills
- Drawing the body (comparative face and body anatomy for men and women, muscle diagrams, hands and feet, notes on balance and foreshortening)
- Emotions and facial expressions (a study of a sample of 60 expressions with additional notes on posture, etc)
- Flexibility (understand how and where the body bends)
- Aging the face and body, detailed for men and women
- Catalog of human features (eye/hair/skin color, nose/eyebrow/eye/breast shapes, body types)
- Guide to human types (detailed anatomic and facial characteristics of over 50 ethnotypes, from Ainu to Zulu, with notes on mixed types – the only such guide in existence.
Prefer it as a paperback? See http://bit.ly/dwgppl
- Size8.83 MB
- Length100 pages